Monday, February 23, 2009

Winter 09

Wow, where to begin. This semester has been the best yet. By far. Getting closer with friends and boys! I have been so busy with school, but also with my social life. I don't really sleep anymore :)

I am so thankful that I got to come out to BYU. I don't know how I got in, but I am honestly so grateful for it. BYU is amazing, and I have met life-long friends out here. I don't know where I would be if I didn't come out to school here. My testimony has grown so much, I have learned so much in school, and have made some of the best friends ever imaginable! :)

Me and Lauren and Caroline. Best friends.
Me and my new boy Greg :) He is amazing! So cute and so nice to me. Treats me like a princess. I'm a lucky girl. (story of how we met is below) and me and Jacquelyn and Caroline and Steph all went 80's dancing!

We blindfolded rachel and took her to get her hair colored for the first time!
Another picture from caroline's princess party:

 So about 5 weeks ago I got set up on a blind date with this guy named greg. He is a cutie. I made him dinner then we went rock climbing:


We have had 3 birthdays in my apartment in two weeks! It was a very eventful two weeks I must say. Here are some pics from those events: So I uploaded these pictures funny so sorry for all the random ones above. I am not too good at blogs.

2 comments:

andy & lo said...

Your blog is so cute! I love it and I LOVE YOU!

Preston & Syd said...

hey cute girl! i had no idea you had a blog! you look like you're having fun! let's get together sometime!